All members are welcome and encouraged to attend the Bays United Football Club’s Annual General Meeting, to be held:
- 7:30pm, Wednesday June 21st, 2017
- Neighbourhood Learning Centre (at Oak Bay High School)
Light refreshments will be served. New this year, we are inviting families to bring their kids (all ages) to the Oak Bay field during the AGM (7:15-9PM) – and let them work on their soccer skills with our technical team, while parents join the Board inside.
- Report from President
- Report from Treasurer: presentation of Financial Statements
- Reports from other Directors and Club representatives
- Announcement of Scholarship Awards
- Election of Board Directors
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
The following positions on the Board of Directors will be the subject of an election for a two-year term:
- Vice-President, House
- Vice-President, Youth
- Director Positions (including those with responsibilities, assigned by the Board, for the following):
- Equipment & Uniforms
- Fields & Facilities
- Players, Teams & Coaches
- Programs & Development
- Risk Management
- Special Events
- Volunteer Coordinator
Nomination of a person for a Director position may be made by any Member (a registered adult player or parent of a registered player). Please submit to the Secretary by Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
- Name of the Member making the nomination
- Name of the nominee
- Any information about the nominee’s credentials
- Directors are not required to be Members.
- If you are potentially interested in a Director position and wish to discuss, please contact the President or the Secretary for further information.
- Nominations from the floor are not permitted except for a position for which no advance nominations have been made, as set out in the Club Bylaws [s. 26(p)].