The following fees table if for the 2017/18 season.
|Age Group||Birth Year||Fees (on or before June 15)||Fees (after June 15)||Status|
|U6||1 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012||$265.00||$265.00||Open|
|U7||1 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011||$265.00||$280.00||Open|
|U8||1 Jan 2010 – 31 Dec 2010||$290.00||$305.00||Open|
|U9||1 Jan 2009 – 31 Dec 2009||$290.00||$305.00||Open|
|U10||1 Jan 2008 – 31 Dec 2008||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U11||1 Jan 2007 – 31 Dec 2007||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U12||1 Jan 2006 – 31 Dec 2006||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U13||1 Jan 2005 – 31 Dec 2005||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U14||1 Jan 2004 – 31 Dec 2004||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U15||1 Jan 2003 – 31 Dec 2003||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U16||1 Jan 2002 – 31 Dec 2002||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U17||1 Jan 2001 – 31 Dec 2001||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
|U18||1 Jan 2000 – 31 Dec 2000||$315.00||$330.00||Open|
* Note: All fees are in Canadian Dollars
Refund requests can be made via email to: email@example.com, or in writing to the Registrar, Bays United Football Club, PO Box 5358, Unit B, Victoria, V8R 6S4.
- Requests before September 15: a $25 administrative fee will be deducted from refunds (with the exception of players moving to BC Soccer Premier League [Wave])
- Requests on/after September 15: applicable Lower Island Soccer Association (LISA) fees also will be deducted from refunds
- Between August 15-October 15: no refunds will be issued during this time – requests made during this period will be refunded after October 15
- After November 1: no refunds issued, except with a medical note
What Do Fees Pay For?
Bays has an annual budget of approximately $500K. Eighty per cent comes from registration fees and the balance from a Provincial gaming grant.
A wide range of expenses consume over 85% of the budget, including: fields/gym rentals, LISA and BCSA fees (including insurance), the Technical Director program, coach education programs, a contract registrar and admin services, referees, equipment, uniforms and field development.
The vast majority of activities at Bays are carried out by volunteers. We encourage this in order to keep fees low and to build a stronger community club through volunteerism. With youth soccer running 7-9 months per year, the average cost per player is approximately $40/month for standard registration. As such, it is one of the least expensive sports available in the community and we aim to keep it that way.