Welcome to Bays United FC, where approximately 1,500 individuals, ages 5 to 60 and beyond enjoy the ‘beautiful game’. Come play with us!
Provincial restrictions are continuing, which means that all soccer programming will continue under BC Soccer’s phase 1 protocols for the time being. As a reminder, this entails:
- no games or scrimmages allowed,
- players must stay 3 metres apart at all times during training sessions,
- for U11+, masks need to be worn before entering and when leaving the field,
- do not attend if experiencing any COVID symptoms, and
- no spectators (read more).
POTENTIAL SEASON EXTENSION – SURVEY
Typically, Bays’ regular playing seasons end the weekend before Spring Break, which would mean the weekend of March 6th/7th for this year. For the teams that normally compete in the Lower Island League (U12+), there is some discussion about having an April-June league, should we be able to play games at that point. The Lower Island Soccer Association is looking for your feedback/interest. Please complete the LISA survey here.
WE’RE ON SOCIAL MEDIA – FOLLOW US!
Don’t miss out on posts about recent events, volunteers of the week, club news and more! Follow baysunited on Facebook and @baysunitedfc on Instagram.