Youth Team Travel Opportunities
Generation Adidas International is offering Bays United players the exciting opportunity to experience soccer travel through a program that customizes soccer trips to European destinations. Our Bay’s players will visit stadiums where the world’s best players have trained. As an added bonus, players will have the opportunity to experience another culture through soccer!
These trips provide athletes with training sessions by highly qualified and experienced coaches in order to learn new tactics and technical skills. Games will be arranged for players to compete against other local teams, in order to apply what they have learned in training.
To learn more about the Generation Adidas International program, watch this video.
The Third Half
Another amazing program that is being offered through Generation Adidas International is The Third Half – trips that are customized to specific groups. Athletes and their families can travel to various underserved global communities to connect cultures through soccer. To find out more about The Third Half, watch this video.
- All travel opportunities will have a full-time Team Coordinator that will take care of every detail of the trip, including safety and travel logistics.
- Trips are for youth players in the U12 – U16 divisions (girls and boys).
- Teams can play at Silver, Gold or VIPL levels (Adidas will match teams with like-teams for games).
- Fundraising will likely be required prior to travel.
- To find out more about team travel opportunities, contact Carla via: email@example.com.