The attached is a categorized list of selected documents posted on the website
Club Constitution and Policies
- Bays United FC Constitution and Bylaws
- Code of Conduct for Players
- Code Of Conduct For Coaches
- Code Of Conduct For Parents And Spectators
General Forms and Documents
- Criminal Record Check Letter – Volunteers must take this letter to Police Department to have CRC done.
- KidStart Victoria Application
- Bays 2009-10 Org Chart Draft
- injury_report_form.htm – Injury report form
- Saltspring Island Travel Claim Form
- Team Roster – Those unable to print a team roster from the registration system (requires Coach access) can use this form
- Club Awards – Youth
Coaching Reference Manuals
- 2015 Weekly Technical Program
- House League Manual – 2010 – The U6-U11 House League Manual describes in detail how our mini soccer programs are organized and run. It includes game formats and rules for each age level, club coaching philosophy, and instructions for annual player assessments and team selection. Every U6-U11 coach and manager should familiarize themselves with this document.
- U6-U11 Coaches Resource Guide – The U6-U11 Coaches Resource Guide contains proven coaching drills for technical skills training of young players. Technical areas include Dribbling, Passing and Shooting. In addition, the Guide describes a variety of mini games that engage players in applying these skills in a fun, active context. Coaches will find this document invaluable in planning their team practice sessions.
- Bays Scholarship Application Form – Bays Scholarship Application Form
- LISA Scholarship Application – Word Format
- LISA Scholarship Application -PDF Format