Assessments for the 2019/20 season (VIPL and Gold teams) are now completed.
- To attend assessments you MUST be registered with Bays United first.
- Players who try out for VIPL, but are not selected, must attend subsequent Gold team assessments to be placed on a Gold team.
- Players wishing to play on a Silver team do not need to attend assessments.
- Assessments are conducted by Bays Technical staff (coaches and parents may watch from the sidelines).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at assessments, to sign-in.
- Volunteers are needed to be Check-In Captains at assessments. Email our Assessment Coordinator if you are interested.
- If you are unable to attend an assessment, please email our Assessment Coordinator.
Player Assessment Timelines
- March-April – Assessments for Vancouver Island Premier League (VIPL) teams
- April-May – Youth Divisions player assessments (U12 through U18)
Need more information? Read our Youth Assessment FAQs.