Criminal Record Check Process
Bays United FC is pleased to be able to now offer an electronic means of requesting a risk check to be performed.
- Visit the BC Government’s Criminal Record Check web page.
- Copy and past the code FCUTZP5HMS into the Access Code field at the bottom of the form.
- Enter the ‘capcha’ code displayed, then click the ‘Request a New Criminal Record Check‘ button.
- Review the details in the “Organizational Information” page to ensure that it shows details for “BAYS UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB”, then click the ‘Next‘ button.
- Review the details on the “Consent Information” page, and indicate whether you have read and understand the information provided, then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Complete all of the required fields on the “Applicant Information” page, plus whichever optional fields apply to you, then click the ‘Next’ button.
If your CRC is passed without issue, the Bays CRC administrator will receive an electronic copy of your clearance letter.
If your CRC identifies you as sharing common details with a known offender, the system will generate a letter for you to print and take to your Municipal Police Department (depending on your Municipality of residence), together with your completed information and picture ID. You may be required to provide your fingerprints in order for your CRC to be processed. Depending on workload, this option will sometimes take 14 days.
If your CRC is rejected under either circumstance, at the discretion of the Board, you may not be able to volunteer with youth of our organization.