As our players’ biggest supporters, we ask parents to take some time to read the following information, which we hope you will find interesting and useful.
Parents, coaches and other adults play an important role in building and maintaining a child’s interest and enthusiasm for sports. Studies show that a child’s perception of positive parental support around physical activity is a key factor in continued participation in youth sports. (Source)
- The Educated Parent (BC Soccer) – great information for parents and coaches
- Let Kids Be Kids – a 2-minute video about the importance of positive sideline talk
- Changing The Game in Youth Sports – a 14-minute video of John O’Sullivan’s TED talk
Code of Conduct:
- Code of Conduct for Parents & Spectators – your responsibilities as a supporter
- Code of Conduct for Players – player responsibilities (please review with your child)
- Code of Conduct for Coaches (and all team officials)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- See also the Field Usage Guidelines for important information about usage and parking at local fields
- Read about our House League and key information for age groups
- Read about our Youth League and key information for age groups, assessments and more
- Think your child should play-up? Please read our Playing-Up page for details
- Concerns or complaints? Contact the VP House (players U6-U11) or the VP Youth (players U12-U18)
- To update your player’s profile, contact the Program Administrator.