Referees and Match Officials
Applications are being accepted for full-sided and small-sided referees. Contact Club Referee Coordinator, Rex Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Sided Referee Rules Summary
- A summary of rules for small-sided (8 v 8) games is available for referees, coaches and parents.
- Clinics, including the entry level course, can be found here.
Rules and Laws
- Tips for Parent Volunteers as Assistant Referee
- FIFA LOTG – FIFA Laws of the Game
- Laws of the Game Test – Try a fun online test of your knowledge
Our referee didn’t show up…
In the odd instance where a referee doesn’t show up, coaches should work with the opposing team to have a parent or coach from each team referee half of the match each (i.e. a parent from team X referees the first half, and a parent from team Y referees the second half). When signing each others game sheets or players list, officials from each team should agree to play under these conditions.
Questions? Email email@example.com.