Bays United FC offers a variety of training opportunities to help players refine their techniques, learn new skills and concepts – and expand their love of the game.
- CAMPS & CLINICS: Single-day and short-term opportunities designed to help players develop specific techniques
- PROGRAMS: Multi-week and annual opportunities for players of all ages and levels
- ACADEMIES: Season-long programs to enhance skill development and tactical play
Summer Day Camps – Girls and Boys U6 (2014) to U14 (2006)
Our summer camp programs are designed to provide a rich learning experience in balance with fun in the sun! Some of our primary aims:
- Focus on individual skills – dribbling, passing and shooting
- Improve team skills and game understanding
- Motivate players with “bite-size” coaching strategies
- Foster sportsmanship and citizenship
- Promote physical fitness
Cost: $170.00 per camp.
July 22–26 Oak Bay High Turf 8:30 – 12:30pm REGISTER NOW
Aug 12–16 Oak Bay High Turf 8:30 – 12:30pm REGISTER NOW
Aug 26–30 Willows School 8:30 – 12:30pm REGISTER NOW