The following fees are in effect for the 2018/19 season.
|Age Group||Birth Year||Early Bird Fees||Fees After June 15|
|U6 – U7||2013 – 2012||$280.00||$280.00|
|U8 – U9||2011 – 2010||$305.00||$320.00|
|U10 – U18||2009 – 2001||$330.00||$345.00|
** Additional supplement fee for VIPL players born 2003-2001: $190
Please make cheques payable to “Bays United Football Club” and send to:
Bays United Football Club – P.O. Box 5358, Unit B – Victoria, BC, V8R 6S4
Refund requests can be made via email to: email@example.com.
- REGULAR SEASON:
- A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount (exception: players moving to BCSPL)
- Requests made on/after September 15 are also subject to Lower Island Soccer Association (LISA) and BC Soccer fees
- A player’s jersey must be returned to the club before a refund will be processed
- Refunds will be prorated, based on portion of season elapsed
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for refunds to be processed
- No refunds will be issued after October 15, except for those with a medical note
- A $15 cancellation fee will be deducted from camp/program/academy refunds
Current season tax receipts are emailed to members early in the New Year. If you would like a tax receipt for a previous year, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do Fees Pay For?
Registration fees cover the following items:
- Approximately seven months of soccer (September to March)
- BC Soccer Association and Lower Island Soccer Association fees (almost 35% is redirected from Bays United immediately)
- Bays Technical Director programming (technical training, coach education programs, Futsal sessions, etc)
- Group sports insurance
- Uniforms and equipment (e.g. balls, cones, flags, nets, jerseys, etc.)
- Rental and up-keep of fields, gyms and facilities
- Team photos
- End of season celebration (U12 – U18) and jamborees (U6-12)
- Travel costs (see policy and guidelines)
- …and so much more!