Due to the uncertainty of how the season will unfold, we are opening 2020/21 registration with a $100 deposit fee. As we are able to offer more programming, a final program fee will be set and payment will be due at a later date. We expect our registration fees to be similar to last year (between $275 and $350*) if we can offer enough field time.
|Age Group||Birth Year||Deposit||Total Fees|
|U6 – U7||2014 – 2015||$100.00||TBD|
|U8 – U9||2012 – 2013||$100.00||TBD|
|U10 – U13||2008 – 2011||$100.00||TBD|
|U14 – U18||2003 – 2007||$100.00||TBD|
*Depending on how former Regional VIPL team members train this year, they may be required to pay a supplemental fee.
Cheques and E-transfers
Please make cheques payable to “Bays United Football Club” and send to:
Bays United Football Club – P.O. Box 5358, Unit B – Victoria, BC, V8R 6S4
E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Important: Please include players name in the comment field of your e-transfer.
Refund requests can be made via email to: email@example.com.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount (exception: players moving to BCSPL)
- Requests made on/after September 15 are also subject to Lower Island Soccer Association (LISA) and BC Soccer fees
- U9-U13 jerseys must be returned to the club before a refund will be processed
- Refunds will be prorated, based on portion of season elapsed
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for refunds to be processed
- No refunds will be issued after October 15, except for those with a medical note
- A $15 cancellation fee will be deducted from camp/program/academy refunds.
What Do Fees Pay For?
Registration fees cover the following items:
- Approximately seven months of soccer (September to March)
- BC Soccer Association and Lower Island Soccer Association fees (almost 35% is redirected from Bays United immediately)
- Bays Technical Director programming (technical training, coach education programs, Futsal sessions, etc)
- Group sports insurance
- Uniforms and equipment (e.g. balls, cones, flags, nets, jerseys, etc.)
- Rental and up-keep of fields, gyms and facilities
- Team photos
- End of season celebration (U12 – U18) and jamborees (U6-12)
- Travel costs (see policy and guidelines)
- …and so much more!
As the Federal and Provincial Children’s Fitness and Arts Tax Credit was eliminated for the 2018 tax year, Bays no longer mails tax receipts. If you require a receipt for other reasons, these are available through your Power Up account under Payments/Receipts. For receipts for payments prior to 2020, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.