The following fees are in effect for the 2019/20 season:
|Age Group||Birth Year||Early Bird Fees||Fees After June 15|
|U6 – U7||2014 – 2013||$280.00||$280.00|
|U8 – U9||2012 – 2011||$305.00||$320.00|
|U10 – U13||2010 – 2007||$330.00||$345.00|
|U14 – U18||2006 – 2002||$370.00||$385.00|
For the 2019/20 season, Bays United is including a mandatory fee of $40 with registration for all U14-U18 players*, to cover the cost of a full Adidas uniform (numbered jersey, shorts and socks.) The uniform will belong to the player and can be worn in subsequent years.** The $40 mandatory fee is a one-time fee, until the uniform needs to be replaced due to growing or excessive wear.
* Regional VIPL players pay a supplemental fee that includes a VIPL jersey and shorts, and therefore the $40 Bays uniform fee will be refunded once teams have been finalized.
** Players who purchased the new Adidas uniform in the 2018/19 season will also be refunded the $40 Bays uniform fee at the start of the season. Please notify Bays Registration.
- U17-U18 VIPL players (born 2002-2003) pay a supplemental fee of $190 to Bays United.
- The U14-U16 regional model VIPL players (born 2004-2006) pay a supplemental fee of $150 to LISA, and a $100 fee to Bays United.
- All regional VIPL fees include a jersey and shorts; therefore the Bays uniform fee of $40 will be refunded to these players once teams are finalized.
Please make cheques payable to “Bays United Football Club” and send to:
Bays United Football Club – P.O. Box 5358, Unit B – Victoria, BC, V8R 6S4
Refund requests can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount (exception: players moving to BCSPL)
- Requests made on/after September 15 are also subject to Lower Island Soccer Association (LISA) and BC Soccer fees
- U9-U13 jerseys must be returned to the club before a refund will be processed
- Refunds will be prorated, based on portion of season elapsed
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for refunds to be processed
- No refunds will be issued after October 15, except for those with a medical note
- A $15 cancellation fee will be deducted from camp/program/academy refunds.
What Do Fees Pay For?
Registration fees cover the following items:
- Approximately seven months of soccer (September to March)
- BC Soccer Association and Lower Island Soccer Association fees (almost 35% is redirected from Bays United immediately)
- Bays Technical Director programming (technical training, coach education programs, Futsal sessions, etc)
- Group sports insurance
- Uniforms and equipment (e.g. balls, cones, flags, nets, jerseys, etc.)
- Rental and up-keep of fields, gyms and facilities
- Team photos
- End of season celebration (U12 – U18) and jamborees (U6-12)
- Travel costs (see policy and guidelines)
- …and so much more!
As the Federal and Provincial Children’s Fitness and Arts Tax Credit was eliminated for the 2018 tax year, Bays no longer mails tax receipts. If you require a receipt of fee payment for other reasons, please send a request to email@example.com.